Suriani Ibrahim ^^

WELCOME

Assalamualaikum bloggers . Welcome to my simple blog .

SING TOGETHER



About ME

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

First of all. I want to introduce myself to you and describe myself a little bit.
My full name is Suriani binti Ibrahim and most of my friends called me Sue or sometimes Meq-ni. I was wellborn in Kuantan,Pahang. I lived in Kampung Jaya Gading. June 17 was my birthday in the year of 1995. I am 18 by now. My favourite food is "asam pedas" and "kerabu pucuk paku" that only made by my mom. I love to drink fresh orange. Dark purple is my favourite colour. Other than that,I love light blue,black and sometime white if there is no other option.
I am someone that very simple person and hate a complicated things. Sometimes,I can be a very choosy human being especially bout my outfit. If I don't like it,I will never wear it. My mom always mad at me about that. All I can give is, just dodge it. I am actually a hot-tempered person if I'm not in good mood. Furthermore,I love to listen a music. My favourite Malaysian singer is Dato Siti Nurhaliza and I also love a 90's songs-"jiwang" song. An international singer that I love is,Bruno Mars and Adele. My favourite song of them is,When I Was Your Man and Set Fire to the Rain.
That is all about myself that I can describe a bit for you..