Suriani Ibrahim ^^

WELCOME

Assalamualaikum bloggers . Welcome to my simple blog .

SING TOGETHER



Fav TV Series

Assalam...

I want to describe a bit about my favourite tv series.To be more specific,its an english tv series.Tv series that I meant is MERLIN.
This my all the time favourite series.I was like addicted to this series.I fall in love with Merlin series since its began on the tv.This series was played at TV3.Every Sunday,I will stick in front of the tv to watch it.I love this series because of the fiction that shown and also because of the cute actor that potrayed Prince Arthur.:).
This series is about a young wizard named Merlin who arrived in the kingdom of Camelot after his mother arranges for him to stay with the court physician,Gaius.He discovered that the king,Uther Pendragon,has outlawed magic in Camelot because magic has taken his wife's life.After saving Uther's son,Arthur,Merlin has became a servant to Arthur and eventually become his friend.Merlin plays an important roles-to protect Arthur's life who will bring forth a great kingdom.He has to hide his speciallity which is magic from Arthur because magic was forbidden in Camelot.Ironicly,he has to protect Arthur from Morgana with his magic.Morgana is actually Arthur's adopted sister but she has betrayed him and become his enemy.Morgana use her dark magic to kill Arthur.She did that because she want to take the throne from Arthur and rule Camelot.The cast of Merlin is,Colin Morgan as Merlin,Bradley James as Prince Arthur and Katie McGrath as Morgana.There is more cast,such as Angel Coulby that potrayed Gwen,Arthur's wife.This series has become a phenomenal.This series also taught about a relationship and love between father and son and also between friends.This series will be my favourite and addiction forever.