Suriani Ibrahim ^^

WELCOME

Assalamualaikum bloggers . Welcome to my simple blog .

SING TOGETHER



Favourite Movie

Hey Y'all.
I want to talk about my favourite movie.As you can see,I post a Harry Potter poster and I sure you know what it is mean.I love this movie because there is a lot of suspent element,fiction,mystery also because of its cinematography.Some people might think that this movie such a nonsense and out of minds movie because there is a magical realism.I love when there is an adventure.A nasty creature in this movie,makes it more interesting to watch.This movie is actually adapted from a novel,written by J.K Rowling.It is about a boy named Harry Potter,a lonely individual,living with his aunt and uncle,Mr. and Mrs Dursley who treat him like a prisoner.Although,on his eleventh birthday,Harry receives a visit from Hagrid who in turn to tell Harry that he is a wizard and from this opens up a whole new world for him.In this movie,Harry and his friends,Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger who are also a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy,have to face an evil wizard,Lord Voldemort as well as conquering Harry.Lord Voldemort is the person who killed Harry's parents.Harry Potter character was potrayed by Daniel Radcliffe,Emma Watson as Hermione and Rupert Grint as Ron.The character that I love is Hermione.She always be the one that solved Harry's matter and also because she is a smart student...
I was so upset that this movie was end. :(  .It will be my favourite movie forever and ever.