Suriani Ibrahim ^^

WELCOME

Assalamualaikum bloggers . Welcome to my simple blog .

SING TOGETHER



Friends Forever




They are all my friend since primary school. Well,most of them. In the middle is my teacher. She is my class teacher since I was form 4. Her name is Puan Wan Suhaida. We called her Mama Sue. She teach us subject Physic. She is such a wonderful and amazing teacher. We took this picture in 2011.Back to my friends,I got 6 bestfriends actually.
This is two of them. We are so close in school and outside. We always hangout together,go to town together,karaoke together.I miss all of the moment and stuff that we did.I forgot to mention their name,at the left is Nurul Syahirah Zaharuddin and at the right of me is Nur Mazlita Mohd. We took this picture at motivation programme at UIA,Kuantan on 2012. Another bestfriend of mine that  I want to mention is,Siti Nurul Idayu,Nur Shuhada,Nur Jamilah and Fatin Naimah.They are all in the picture above. I love and miss them so much.Best Friend Forever and Ever..:)