Suriani Ibrahim ^^

WELCOME

Assalamualaikum bloggers . Welcome to my simple blog .

SING TOGETHER



Back to Kuantan

Assalam...

On last Thursday, I went back to Kuantan. In the morning, I bought a bus ticket with my friend. First, we went to Dataran Nilai but there was no ticket available to go to Kuantan. I went there with En. Hisham. Then, we go to "Hentian Kajang".It took about 30 minutes to go there from my college. We arrived there and straight forward to the ticket counter. My friend and I was looking for ticket counter that had a bus that went to Kuantan and Dungun, for my friend. The first counter that we ask said that they were not going to Dungun and Kuantan.I was so frustrated. Then we go to the next counter until we found the right counter. I bought an Etika Bus ticket that went to Kuantan at 10.30 p.m on the same day. My friend bought a ticket to go to Dungun on Friday night. After bought a ticket, En. Hisham sent us back to college. When we arrived, I asked the cost for sending us and he said RM 50 for both of us. I was so shocked but I have to pay anyway.  Around 9.30 p.m that night, after packing everything, I went to the "Hentian Kajang" to go home to Kuantan with En Hisham again because I had no choice eventhought it was to expensive.I had to pay him RM 25  for sending me. Then I took a bus and go home to Kuantan. I arrived at Kuantan at 2.30 a.m.